Information on the processing of personal data provided pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as “the Regulation”) in according with §19 of Act no. 18/2018 Z. z. on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter “the Act”)
Operator contact details
The operator who informs you of the processing of personal data in this document is
Company: eSOLUTIONS s.r.o.
Address: Viedenská 7, 040 13 Košice
Company ID: 36597767
Registered: in the Commercial Register of the District Court Košice I, Section Sro, Insert No .: 17079 / V
In our company eSOLUTIONS s.r.o. we respect your privacy. We will protect your personal data against misuse, we will not deal with your personal data and process it under the terms of this document.
Scope and adoption
The data we process and the purpose of processing
- Personnel and wage agenda – The purpose of personal data processing in the area of personnel and payroll is to prepare and conclude a contract of employment or a contract for work outside the employment relationship, evidence of qualifications, payment of wages, contributions, fulfillment of duties to state administration bodies, attendance records, evidence of education, the registration of the work equipment, equipment or equipment provided, the conclusion of material liability agreements, the provision of employee benefits, the recording of damage caused by employees to the employer’s property, the provision of meals, the copying of documents necessary for the employment or similar relationship, and the performance of other legal and contractual obligations. The legal basis for the processing is the fulfillment of a legal obligation, 6 sec. 1 word. c) Regulations and an employment contract or agreement within the meaning of Art. 6 sec. 1 word. b) Regulations concluded with the person concerned in accordance with the Labor Code. The person concerned is obliged to provide personal data to the extent necessary; in the case of failure to provide personal data, it is not possible to conclude a contract of employment or a similar contract. Personal data of the employee will be provided by the following beneficiaries: health insurance companies, supplementary pension savings banks, pension management companies, statistical information providers, training agencies and trainers, health care body, health and health assessments, postal services, documents for the development, management and support of information technologies, entities providing external audit, providers of telecommunications services, the company on which servers are stored personal data, employers ‘customers, employers’ suppliers, public authorities, lawyers and, in justified cases, law enforcement and executors. The period of retention of personal data in the employee’s personal file is the time bounded by the preparation of the employment relationship and the statutory time limit for the retention of employee data.
- Occupational Health and Safety – The purpose of processing personal data in the field of occupational health and safety is the fulfillment of the employer’s related duties, in particular, but not only the implementation of training, the registration of occupational injuries and the provision of medical examinations. The legal basis for the processing of personal data (including its provision to third parties) is the fulfillment of the legal obligations of the operator, 6 sec. 1 word. c) Regulations (in particular obligations under the OSH Act). Personal data of the employee will be provided by the following beneficiaries: external company providing occupational health and safety, labor inspectorate and, in justified cases, authorities involved in criminal or offense proceedings. The term of retention of personal data is the period bounded by the preparation of the employment relationship and the expiration of 2 years after the termination of this relationship. The provision of personal data is the legal obligation of the person concerned.
- Jobseekers – The purpose of processing personal data injob seekers is to provide human resources for the operator’s business activities. The legal basis for the processing is the measures for the conclusion of an employment contract or an agreement within the meaning of Art. 6 sec. 1 word. b) Regulations concluded with the person concerned in accordance with the Labor Code.
- Area monitoring – The purpose of site monitoring is to protect property in the monitored area and protect the health of physical persons in the area, as well as to obtain evidence of the causes of the occurrence, course and consequences of related safety incidents. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the legitimate interest pursued by the operator or a third party within the meaning of Art. 6 sec. 1 word. f) Regulations. The legitimate interest of the operator or a third party is the right to property protection, the right to the protection of the health of individuals and the right to demand public order. The retention period of the video data is 10 days. In justified cases, the recipients of personal data may be courts and law enforcement authorities
- Accounting and Business Agenda – The purpose of processing personal data in the field of accounting and business agenda is the fulfillment of statutory obligations of the operator arising from special regulations (Act on Accounting, Value Added Tax Act, Income Tax Act, etc.). The legal basis for the processing of personal data (including its provision to third parties) is the fulfillment of a legal obligation, 6 sec. 1 word. c) Regulations. The retention period of personal data is 10 years. The recipients of personal data are public authorities, auditors and legal service providers.
- Products and Services – We process personal information to identify you as a customer to manage and deliver the services and products you have subscribed or subscribed to. We also process the personal information you need to make billing and payments for the services you use. The legal basis in this case is the fulfillment of the contract.
- Communication and Support – We process information from previous communications between you and us to provide you with support. We use your contact information and information about which services you use as a basis for billing, newsletters, important information about your services, offers and tips on how to use our services. The legal basis in this case is the fulfillment of the contract and the legitimate interest.
- Marketing – We process personal information about what services you use and how you use them so that we can sell relevant products and services to suit your needs. The legal basis in this case is the performance of the contract and the legitimate interest.
How we collect your personal information
In general, our company collects personal information directly from you or from other people linked to our Customers. These people may be superiors or colleagues.
We collect and process the data you share with us and the data that was generated when using our services.
In some cases, we may collect information about you as well from other sources. These sources may be third-party aggregations, our marketing partners, public resources, or third-party social networks.
Tools for automatic data collection
eSOLUTIONS s.r.o. uses various digital tracking technologies to collect information about your movement on our site and interact with us.
Cookies and pixels
Cookies are small text files that contain a string of characters and uniquely identify the browser. Web site operators or third parties are sending you to your computer. Most browsers are basically set to receive cookies because most web site owners require it to access their site. You can change your browser settings to generally disapprove your browser, blocks third-party cookies, or alerts when a cookie is being sent.
Pixel tags are scripts that run when a user comes to a web page or opens an email. The pixel itself is not visible and can only be seen in the HTML code of a webpage or an e-mail. Contact the app on the server that will download a third-party cookie to your computer or register that the email has been opened.
To learn more about cookies and how they work, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies and Google technologies
Google Analytics: This cookie allows us to view information about user activities on websites, including, but not limited to, site views, feeds, and time spent on websites. This information is not personalized and displays as numbers, which means they can not be linked to an individual. It helps protect your privacy. By using Google Analytics, we find out what content is popular on our site and helps us to offer more content that you like to read and watch.
Google Analytics Remarketing: Places cookies on your computer. This means that after leaving our website, based on past behavior on our website, Google may also show ads that you might be interested in. This information is not personally identifiable.
Google AdWords: Using the Google AdWords code, we can see which pages lead to a conversion. This allows us to make better use of our budget for paid search. This information does not identify a specific person.
Google Adwords Remarketing: Places cookies on your computer. This means that after leaving our website, Google may also see ads that you might be interested in, based on past behavior on our website. This information is not personally identifiable.
By downloading and installing a browser add-on to deny Google Analytics to your current web browser, you can prevent information generated by Google’s cookie from using our website being collected and processed by Google in the future. This add-on is on http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Facebook Remarketing: The Facebook Pixel tag places cookies on your computer that allow Facebook to send a reminder that you’ve visited a specific webpage. We can assume that you are interested in our services and products and the content of our website. When you then visit Facebook, it will offer you content with information or ads with similar content. To restrict this type of marketing, please use the privacy protection on Facebook.
Partners, subcontractors and affiliated companies
We can share your personal information with the appropriate partners and subcontractors for the following purposes:
|Partner||Personal data and reason for sharing|
|marketing purposes – Website analytics data obtained through third-party cookies is used for marketing purposes.|
|marketing purposes – Website analytics data obtained through cookies used for the purpose of marketing and improving our services.|
|ECOMAIL.CZ, s.r.o.||marketing purposes – data needed to distribute newsletters and similar news to customers and newsletter inquiries
provision of services – data necessary for the provision of the Safe Mailing service
|Active 24, s.r.o.||provision of services – data needed for domain registration, administration and maintenance, and web hosting services. Data needed for SSL certificates.|
|INTERNET SK, s.r.o.||provision of services – data needed for domain registration, administration and maintenance, and web hosting services. Data needed for SSL certificates.|
|Microsoft||providing services – the data needed to configure and manage Office 365 and MS Azure|
|ESET||providing services – data needed to provide ESET security solutions and products|
|MRP – KOMPANY, s.r.o.||provision of services – data needed to provide MRP software products|
Right to opt out of marketing communications
You have the right to opt-out of receiving marketing reports from eSOLUTIONS s.r.o. and you can do either:
- according to the cancellation instructions in the relevant marketing communication
- email request sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to access your personal data by submitting a request for a review of personal data we process about you and you have the right to transfer your data. You also have the right to ask us to correct inaccuracies in your personal data.
You further have the right to request the deletion of personal data and limit or object to the processing of your personal data under this document.
For the possible submission of the requests mentioned in this section, please write to email@example.com
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for the Protection of Personal Data regarding our processing of your personal data.
How we protect your personal information
- the processing of personal data is governed by the Internal Directive on the protection of personal data
- we have contracts with personal data processors
- personal data is transferred and stored in a secure operating environment that is only accessible to employees of eSOLUTIONS s.r.o.
- protection against destruction is ensured by regular automated backups as described in the Backup & Restore Schedule
- IT infrastructure is secured by multi-level security using modern security techniques
- Company premises are protected by access control and image monitoring systems
How long do we keep your personal information?
eSOLUTIONS s.r.o. retains your personal information only for the time necessary for the purpose and compliance with the legal requirements under the applicable laws.
eSOLUTIONS s.r.o. as a data processor
Our company provides a variety of services that our Customers can use to process data. The purpose of such processing is determined by our Customers and not by our company, which makes Customer a personal data manager. In such cases, eSOLUTIONS s.r.o. acts as a data processor and processes the data in the currency and according to instructions given by the Customer. Relationship between Customer as Data Administrator and eSOLUTIONS s.r.o. as a data processor is governed by a data processing agreement.
Customer’s obligations if eSOLUTIONS s.r.o. processors
If the Customer acts as data controller, the Customer will provide legal grounds for the processing of personal data in accordance with applicable data protection law. The customer further assesses and establishes ownership of the risks arising from the processing of the data subject’s personal data. Another important aspect of the Customer’s duty as data controller is compliance with the information obligation to the Data Entity.